Consuming milk is good for health everytime. Well, almost everytime. But never take milk if you have eaten these five things.
1) If you have eaten things made of sesame seed (til) and salt, then don't take milk after that. Keep a gape of at least two hours in between.
2) Consuming milk after eating black gram (urad daal) can mess up your tummy big time!
3) It is never advisable to take milk if you have just eaten fresh but sour fruits with a lot of citric acid.
4) Ask anybody and you will be told that milk after fish is a big no-no!
5) Even curd, which is made from the milk itself, doesn't get along nicely with the latter!