Webdunia - Bharat's app for daily news and videos

Install App

Senior journo Vinod Dua booked for allegedly releasing fake news

Webdunia
Saturday, 6 June 2020 (12:50 IST)
New Delhi:Delhi Police Crime Branch has booked veteran journalist  Vinod Dua for allegedly releasing fake news.The police has filed FIR against Dua after receiving a complaint from Delhi BJP leader Navin Kumar.(Pic- Twitter)
Mr Dua informed regarding the same on Friday night over Facebook, saying that the BJP has filed a FIR with the Crime Branch against him.
 
Releasing a video on social media , Kumar alleged  that the venom that is being spread in the name of journalism is deadly, and further said that Mr Dua is a senior journalist, and has stand against  Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but, has now started doing the same with the nation.
 
He further said that this kind of hate journalism is spoiling country's image around the globe.He said that so far the police has just filed  a FIR, but strict charges must be added and he must be arrested, Kumar added.(UNI)

Related Article

See All

Top News

A new drug makes your blood toxic to mosquitoes

Will Trump's latest tariffs launch a global trade war?

T20 team captain Suryakumar Yadav visits Ram Temple in Ayodhya

Must Read

Landslides and mudslides: Can they be prevented?

Fungi are adapting to body heat — a 'doomsday scenario'

Could a Syrian war criminal be attending Paris Olympics?

Next Article
Show comments