Webdunia - Bharat's app for daily news and videos

Install App

Select Your Language

Notifications

webdunia
webdunia
webdunia
webdunia
Advertiesment

VIDEO: NCP MP Supriya Sule's saree caught fire during a program, a major accident averted

webdunia
Sunday, 15 January 2023 (21:43 IST)
Pune: In a shocking incident, NCP MP Supriya Sule's saree caught fire at an event in Pune which was held Hinjewadi area.
 
Realizing that the saree had caught fire, the fire was extinguished immediately and a major accident was averted. MP Sule was not injured due to the incedent.
 
A karate coaching classes in Hinjewadi area of the city was inaugurated today and Sule was present as the chief guest.
 
At the beginning of the program, Sule lit the lamp and then offered floral wreath to the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj when Sule's saree caught fire due to the lamp. When the workers noticed the sudden fire in Supriya Sule's saree, the fire was extinguished immediately and a major disaster was averted.

 
Despite this incedent, Supriya Sule stayed there without leaving the program. (UNI)

Share this Story:

Follow Webdunia english

Next Article

IND vs SL, 3rd ODI: Virat Kohli surpasses Sachin Tendulkar's record with century against Sri Lanka